October 1, 2015

Heart angel wing pin ♥ Misamys Review ♥


Hey sugarbuns! 


Today I have this awesome review for the Storenvy shop Misamys for you! It's more picture based than the last reviews I posted, but I think pictures tell more than words in this case.
And at least finally - I haven't written a post forever since my university started. But it's kinda fun there, so I got that going for me, which is nice :D

But now back again to Misamys!


Misamys is a Storenvy shop (Storenvy is a platform like eBay where little sellers have a platform to sell their goods, I love it!) located in Sweden. However, it is international and it didn't take too long to arrive here in Germany, I don't think it was more than three weeks. Oh, and the shop accepts custom orders as well! I always love when they offer services like that ♥

So here are the pictures I've taken for you:





So as you can see I purchased three pins - one with black wings, one pink fuzzy one and a white lacey one - as well as a beautiful hairpin. 

Rating

Quality: The Quality of all of them is amazing. You can clearly see that they're all made with a lot of love! 

Design: The design is so precious. Because they are subtle in colours - white, light pink / black and white - you can wear them with different styles. They definitely make your outfit cuter! And the design itself is beautiful, the details are just amazing.

Overall: I can give it a plain 10/10 points, because I absolutely have no negative points and I'm just deeply in love with them. I already wore them in public and I always got some nice compliments on how cute they are. So, if you want some precious pins and want to add some sweet accessoires to your daily outfits, they're perfect for you!





Links:





Sooo lovelys, I really hope you liked this review!
Be sure to check out my Instagram and my ask.fm and follow me on bloglovin or Google Friends Connect to stay tuned with my blog! (Hint: I'm really active on Instagram, be sure to follow me there for barely daily updates! c:)

Leave me a comment for any question or thoughts! Love y'all ♥

- Sugarmew ♥ 



57 comments :

  1. This is sooooooooo cute! It looks adorable on that sweater ♥
    www.battyamnesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww die sehen alle richtig toll aus !!! *O* <3
    Weißt du wie lange die Sachen gebraucht haben um anzukommen ? .o.
    Und kostet das shipping viel ? •o•
    Ich hätte dich auch gerne mal mit der Haarspange gesehen,
    Ich kann mir iwie nicht so viel darunter vorstellen wie die in den Haaren aussehen soll ;3;
    Aber echt, super review ! *^* <33
    (Btw ich kann jetzt auch auf dem handy deinen Blog so schön sehen wie er aufm lappi ist *O* yaayy <333 xD )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciiiirca 3 Wochen glaub ich, allerdings weiß ichs nich genau weil ich in Österreich war als die ankamen ;A; Und ne, kostet nich viel! *^* Also keine 10€ soweit ichs in Erinnerung hab xD Ja, wollt auch gern so ein Foto machen aber habs nich hinbekommen mich selbst von hinten zu fotografieren XD Yay, dankeschööön *q* ♥♥♥

      Delete
  3. Those are so cute~! They look adorable on that sweater and now I really want some <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep, they're so precious, I love them *^*

      Delete
  4. Those pins are super adorable! (and it's cool that they're from Sweden! xD)
    They are bigger than I thought and that's awesome! The pins look so precious... ~

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆
    ☆ Facebook Cosplay Page ☆
    ☆ Ink & Sword Lifestyle Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah right? XD Sweden is a beautiful country ♥ I love the pins so much as well ;;^;; ♥♥

      Delete
  5. You are so pretty and those pins are so CUTE!
    www.laurcaud.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable, I love the little heart charm in the middle! They look so cute on your sweater! ^^ xx

    elizabeth | ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | bloglovin follow for follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they definitely are! I love them so much ;^; ♥

      Delete
  7. Oh very cute accesories darling
    Now I´m following you in GFC #21
    I hope your following me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you want to move home or office from Palam Vihar to across India, we at, Dealkare provide you hassle free relocation. We are one of the best Packers and movers in palam vihar. Our team have several years of packing experience in various location. Our team follow the zero-damage company policy.

    Packers and movers in palam vihar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you looking for best packers and movers in bihar? if yes, Shiftingwale is the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you are searching for buy second hand cars in Muzaffarnagar, autocarbazar.com is the trustable place for you.
    Buy Second Hand Cars in Muzaffarnagar

    ReplyDelete
  14. At Center-Spine-India you get the best spinal infections treatment at very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Study-Smart is one of the best foreign education consultants in Delhi. Here you will get the best solution of foreign education issues.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ASC360 not only provides the Adventure Sports Insurance but this agency gives it at very affordable price. If you love the Adventure Sports and want to take Insurance, you must take it from ASC360, Here you will get that price what you will not be able to see in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As we all know that there are many Spine Surgeon In Delhi. But how many of you know who the best is. There is only one name that is Dr. Himanshu Tyagi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kridalegal is one of the best Poker Laws India Poker Laws India service provider. Here you will get the all legal solutions regarding poker laws.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Webtrackker Technology is providing Best Training with industrial Expert trainer. We have Lab facility fully practically and giving Best java training institute in noida learn real-time project with 100% Placement Support.

    Best Java Training Institute in Noida

    Best Hadoop Training Institutes In Noida

    Digital Marketing Training Institute in Noida

    Best Auto CAD Training Institute In Noida

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice Post, Thanks for Sharing your Blog, Dr. S K Rajan is one of the best Neurosurgeon in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. He has a doctor who has vast experience in matters dealing with the nervous system.

    ReplyDelete