August 20, 2015

Introduction - First Post ♥




Wheeew I finally did iiiit! After years of considering, months of designing and tons of uncertainity whether I'll open a blog or not, I can present you sugarmew.com today *applause applause*. But before I really start with the first posts I planned, I just wanted to do a "quick" introduction for you beloved beings that happended to open my first blogpost ♥

But first let me introduce myself c: I am a 19-years old girl, born in Düsseldorf, Germany and currently living in a small city in between Düsseldorf and Cologne. Barely no one I personally know did not watch the typical animes in children's television like Pokémon, Digimon, Sailor Moon or whatever currently runned on TV. And I also think that's where my love for animes and Japan began. I started to watch it daily, draw it as much as I could and dreamed of looking like an anime girl (and still do it xD).

The first time I discovered an online blog - this was a few years ago when I searched for "gyaru" - I was really amazed. All of a sudden I saw that 1.) there are fashion styles I could identify with and 2.) there are actually persons out there who share the same interests as me. And naturally, the confused 15-years old me wanted to do all that beautiful stuff they did... like wearing Circle Lenses, having colourful hair and wearing loooots of pastels. It did take a little time to sort out that I'm not into any gyaru style and I still haven't really figured out what I like the most. Larme Kei, Harajuku Fashion, all that stuff is what I like, but in the end, I just dress somewhat girly and cute.

It'll take some time until I can say "I think I'm really happy with my life- and clothingstyle" (especially because - like everyone - I'm constantly developing what I like and who I am) but until that, it's my plan to share my way with all of you! I want pastel hair, everyday outfits which are special and in which I feel good and new makeup styles that are kinda anime inspired.


So this blog will take you on my journey of becoming the kawaii cute princess that I always wanted to be c: I'll review the stuff I bought or I'll buy in the future, so that if you're just as interested in these things as I am, you may find inspiration on my blog!. If it's clothing from a certain shop, false lashes from eBay, or just a makeup sponge that I use to apply my foundation perfectly - I'll write my experiences in here. Of course there'll be some makeup tutorials as well, just as cute Do-it-yourself's and life tips, everything I just experience and find out on my way. And since I love drawing, there are going to be some drawing tutorials as well (even though it's just pencil art, hehe). :3

Oh, and if you're one of the beautiful beings who already follow me on Instagram, thank you sooooo much for taking your time to go from Instagram to my blog for the first (and hopefully not the last) time, just to read my introduction! *////* Please feel the hug through your smartphone / computer, right into your heart ;;A;; ♥
And for anyone who discovered my blog and introduction "by accident", if you want to see what I'm posting (baaaarely daily) on Instagram, here's the link: ♥ *click me*


So do you want to accompany me on my way of becoming a cute magical girl? I'd be more than just happy!



More Links c:

Instagram: @sugar.mew
Tumblr: sugarmeww.tumblr.com
Ask.fm: www.ask.fm/sugarmew

9 comments :

  1. ooowww you are co cute >.<
    Lovely blogger <3
    diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really glad you like it! ^////^

      Delete
  2. AHHHH i'm sooo proud of you <333
    your blog turned out sooo cute ;;A;; (watching it for the first time on my own laptop now :3)
    i'm so amazed *Q*
    all these lovely pictures and stuff ahh <33 cant wait to see your next post *q*
    (Oh achso und ich bins übrigens Vera, von Instagram xDD Ich schreib diesen kommentar gerade von meinem alten Google Konto (glaube ich xD))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *OO* I'm so happy you can finally see my blog and be my biggest stalker *O* xD
      The next post will probably come on Thursday or Friday, probably the makeup tutorial >3< ♥
      (btw hätt dich eh an deiner schreibweise erkannt xDD ♥♥♥)

      Delete
    2. yes i'll definetly be your biggest stalker *-* xD <3
      ahh i can't wait >3< *Q* *overexcited*
      (haha ich glaub ich würde dich auch an den smileys und so erkennen xD)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to blogging! ^^ aah your ig looks so cute hehe I'll follow once I get on my phone! Also your template looks amazing I love the pastels and lace *__*

    http://astaeroid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much dear! ^///^ ♥ It took ages for the blog to look fairly how I wanted it to look.. I'm so happy I finally finished it xD

      Have a nice day! ♥

      Delete
  4. I loved youre blogg its amazing fun cute girly ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart! You're such a loyal soul ♥♥♥

      Delete