August 16, 2016

Oh My Bow Shop Review ♥ 5 Wonderful Lace Bows




Hey cutiepies!

I have another review for you all, this time from the lovely Oh My Bow Shop! They send me a couple of bows (I honestly didn't expect so much, they're so nice!) to show you all, and I think a lot of you will honestly like them c:

Oh My Bow Shop completely concentrates on making wonderful bows. The pattern is -almost- always the same, except they have a little twist with cute colors, beautiful patterns or dainty lace. 
The prices range from $3.50 to $4.75 as far as I could see, and every single piece is handmade with lots of love.






 Laila


Price: $3.50
From the current Hime collection! ♥



Harper


Price: $4.75
From the Hime collection




Olivia


Price: $4.50
From the Hime collection as well



Celine


Price: $4.50
From the Hime collection (because it's just the cutest collection ever)



Bailey


Price: $4.50
From the Hime Collection as well



Overall Review and Rating


Okay, so first of all: the quality of these bows are amazing! They are pretty sturdy and won't loose their shape easily, which I really like. The alligator clips (I believe they are called like that) are glued on bomb tight, so I am not afraid they'll ever fall off or anything. However, they are not the biggest, so I clipped them to only a few thin hair strands. I wore a bow for multiple hours on two days and both times they didn't slip an centimeter, which is awesome! I wasn't afraid of them falling off at all, which is always a huge plus point. Don't you know the feeling when you're super afraid that your dainty, precious accessoire will fall off and you'll never see it again? I didn't have that feeling with these bows. I think the price is more than just fair for a high quality, handmade bow with cute details like all of the lacing.
What I have to say though is that I really wish that the shop would offer different sizes! The bows are quite big, which is perfect for the hair style I did, but I also really like tiny bows which you can clip at the end or beginning of twintails. But other than this idea, I love the bows I got and plan to wear them often! 

Overall though I'd give them a 10/10 for them honestly, because the bows are just too precious. My personal favorite must be the Olivia one (the fluffy one with the pink ribbons dangling from them), because it is so perfect for winter time, and closely followed after that the Celine one (The pink opaque one with the lace) because the shade of pink is just so pretty.


What do you think? Which one is your favorite?
Feel free to tell my, preferably on my Instagram (@sugar.mew) because I am the most active on there!

 I hope you have a great day! ♥♥♥

My other social media:
Instagram: @sugar.mew
DeviantArt: sugarmeww
Facebook: sugarmewx (inactive)
Mail: sugar.mew@web.de

1 comment :

  1. I love all of them. Great for Lolita fashion. 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete